Idaho Falls Farmers Market

501 Broadway
Idaho Falls, ID 83403
(208) 339-3230

Website

Hours of Operation

Saturday
9:00am-4:00pm

 

The Idaho Falls Farmers’ Market is a non-profit cooperative.  We are growers, food producers, and crafters bringing local grown produce to the community of Idaho Falls.  As outlined in the Bylaws of the Idaho Falls Farmers’ Market 80% of our vendors must fit in the category of agriculture/ horticulture, prepared foods (processed to be consumed later) and market related businesses.  The other 20% are food booths and artisan handmade crafts.

2016 Market Hours:
Saturdays April 30 – October  29
9:00 am – 4:00 pm

Address:
501 West Broadway 
Located on the greenbelt in the Key Bank parking lot.