Idaho Wool Growers Association
IWGA was founded in 1893 and is a resource exchange as well as a voice for this viable and important industry.
The sheep industry and agribusiness have undergone great change over the years but some things that were important then are just as important now.
- To provide consumers with quality lamb and wool products
- To market our products to the best advantage
- To obtain lower rates on feeds and supplies
- To protect ourselves against the enactment of laws which negatively impact our business
- To protect livestock from predation, poisoning, theft and disease
- To work for federal and state rules and regualtions that forward the industry while at the same time protect and enhance Idaho’s rangeland resources
Follow the Idaho Wool Growers Association on social media: