Boise Farmers Market
Boise, ID 83701
Hours of Operation
- Nov 5 - Dec 17
- 9AM - 2PM
The Boise Farmers Market will establish a new standard for farmers markets in the Treasure Valley. Its focus:
- Locally grown foods sold by the farmer. A wide assortment of foods and agricultural products will be offered.
- Value added products with a local emphasis. Customers can expect on-site food, specialty foods, and other value added items to contain as much locally grown products as possible.
- Accountability to the customer. All goods sold at the Boise Farmers Market will be grown or made by the producer.
- Information about local food and farming issues. The Boise Farmers Market will be a place where the public can learn about relationship of local food and farms to our health, our economy, and our culture.
- Growing new farmers. Through an innovative partnership between established farmers and those exploring the occupation, The Boise Farmers Market will help ensure our local food supply.
- Sustainability and community resilience. The Boise Farmers Market will focus on meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to do the same through its operation and community partnerships.
For more information click here.
Follow the Boise Farmers Market on social media: