Fruit and Yogurt Pops
A delicious summer treat
Prep Time 10 min
- 1 cup Chobani Vanilla Blend Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 cup fresh seasonal berries (Strawberry, Blackberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, or Huckleberry)
- 3 tablespoons Idaho honey
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (Legendairy Creamery or Cloverleaf Creamery)
- In a small saucepan, combine fruit and honey. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and chill completely. In a mixing bowl, whip cream until it holds stiff peaks. Using a rubber spatula, fold in yogurt.
- Gently stir in fruit along with any juices to create swirl effect. Transfer mixture to ice pop molds, wrap with plastic wrap, and freeze until completely solid before serving.