Irish Herbed Potato Wedges
An easy baked potato recipe perfect for St. Patty's Day celebrations!
- 2-1/2 pounds Idaho reds, golds or fingerling potatoes- peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (Cloverleaf, Meadowgold, Darigold, High Desert)
- 3 tbsp fresh dill, minced or 3 teaspoons dill weed (Purple Sage Farms, Liberty Tomato Co Herbs)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped (Purple Sage Farms, Liberty Tomato Co Herbs)
- 3 tbsp chives, minced (Purple Sage Farms, Liberty Tomato Co Herbs)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes in 1/2 of the melted butter, add salt and pepper.
- Add dill to the remaining butter mixture and keep warm on stove.
- On a baking sheet, spread the potatoes in a single layer.
- Bake the potatoes for 30 to 35 minutes, turning to the other cut side after 20 minutes. Bake until they are lightly browned, crisp outside and tender inside.
- Remove from oven and toss with reserved warm butter and dill sauce.
- Sprinkle with more salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with fresh parsley and minced chives.
- Serve with lemon wedges.