Cherry Hill Farms Evergreen Wreath Workshop
December 2 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM$65
Join Cherry Hill Farms December 2nd from 10-11:30am to create your very own fresh evergreen wreath!
Blush Blossoms Floral Design will teach you how to create a beautiful design with round or square wreath bases.
- Wreath Hoop (round or square option)
- All greenery needed.
- Pinecones for decorating wreath
- Several ribbon options for a bow
- Instructions on creating a professional wreath using the “Mitchell Wreath clamp machine”.
What you should bring:
- Gloves (greenery is prickly!)
- Pruners (we will have some available if you don’t)
- A buddy! Find a friend to bring and save on your ticket! Discounted tickets are only for presale and not available at the door.
We want to keep the cost of these classes down, so they are accessible to everyone. The class comes with the materials listed above and we will have additional dried florals available for purchase at the event to add to your wreath if desired.
More information can be found on the website of Cherry Hill Farms and Blush Blossoms Floral Design
The Idaho Preferred Community Calendar is provided as a community service to Idaho residents and community organizations. Neither Idaho Preferred nor the Idaho State Department of Agriculture endorses the event information, conduct, or management.
To submit items for the Idaho Preferred Community Calendar, click here.