Wood River Ranch Beef
Wood River Ranch is a family-owned operation and is located seven miles south of Bellevue, Idaho just off of Highway 75. They have been selling natural grass-fed and grass-finished beef since 2012.
At Wood River Ranch, they work hard every day to bring you the highest quality beef available. For them raising cattle isn’t just a business, it’s a way of life. They know that doing things the right way results in the highest quality beef. Their steers are raised on their own pastures in the Wood River Valley. Their beef is free of antibiotics and hormones. It is also USDA inspected and cut and wrapped locally by Northwest Premium Meats in Nampa, Idaho.
They offer a variety of individual cuts including an assortment of steaks, roasts, and ground beef. They also offer discounted beef boxes and bulk orders (quarter, half, and whole beef). Find their beef at:
• Our Website
• Kraay’s Market & Garden– Online Market
• Ketchum Farmer’s Market (every Tuesday June-October)
• Hailey Farmer’s Market (every Thursday June-October)
• Smiley Creek Lodge Restaurant (Smiley Creek, Idaho)
• Camilla’s Restaurant (Hailey, Idaho)
Follow Wood River Ranch Beef on Facebook