- Cook: 30 mins (15-18 mins per pound)
- Serves: 20-25 depending on size of ham
- Yield: 1-2 slices
- 10-14 pound fully cooked Falls Brand smoked ham
- 1 cup Idaho honey
- 1 6-oz can orange juice concentrate, thaw
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup local apricot jam
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Place ham on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Stir together remaining ingredients in medium bowl; set aside.
Bake ham for 30 minutes; pour glaze over ham and continue to bake until ham is heated through, about a total of 2 1/2 hours.