Fresh Apricot Pie
- 4 cups sliced fresh apricots
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 batch of pastry dough for 9-inch double crust
- 1 TBSP milk
- additonal sugar
- In a bowl, toss apricots, sugar, flour and nutmeg. Sprinkle with lemon juice and mix well.
- Line a 9-inch pie plate with bottom crust. Add filling. Roll out remaining pastry to make a lattice crust. Place over filling; seal and flute edges. Brush with milk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Cover edges of pastry loosely with foil. Bake at 375 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown.