Fresh Berry Crisp
A seasonal berry crisp using fresh Idaho berries, local granola and dairy.
Prep Time 5 min
Cook Time 30 min
Total Time 35 min
- 6 cups mixed seasonal berries - blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, huckleberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups Nature's Indulgence granola (Lemon Blueberry or Vanilla Nut)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Vanilla yogurt or ice cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, gently toss together berries, sugar and flour then transfer to an ungreased (8-inch) baking dish; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, toss together granola and butter.
- Spread granola mixture over berries in baking dish.
- Place in the oven and bake until top is golden brown and berries and their juices are bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool then spoon into dishes and serve with local yogurt or ice cream.