- Prep: 10 mins + 2 - 24 hours to meld
- Serves: 6-8
- 1 bottle of local Idaho red wine
- 1 cup of Idaho Brandy
- 1/4 cup of Idaho honey
- 1 cup of fresh local raspberries
- 1 cup of sliced local strawberries
- 1 medium local apple, thinly sliced
- 1 medium orange, thinly sliced
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 cups of club soda
- Sprigs of Idaho mint for garnish
In a large pitcher, mix together the red wine, brandy, and honey until well combined.
Add the raspberries, strawberries, apple slices, orange slices, and lemon slices to the pitcher, stirring gently to combine.
Cover the pitcher with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (or up to overnight) to allow the flavors to meld together.
Just before serving, stir in the club soda.
Serve the sangria over ice in glasses, garnishing each with Idaho mint and additional fruit as desired.