Strawberry Yogurt Parfait
A refreshing and delicious yogurt parfait made with local strawberries, yogurt, granola and honey. Try for breakfast, as a mid-day snack or for a healthy dessert.
Yield 4 parfaits
Prep Time 10 min
- 2 cups Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 cups Nature's Indulgence Granola (we recommend Lemon Blueberry or Vanilla Nut flavor)
- 3 cups Strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters (The Berry Ranch, Baker Ranch, Franco Fruit Company, Amber Valley Farms, Ribier Gardens)
- Idaho honey (Browning's Honey Co., Cox Honey Farms, Rocky Mountain Honey Co., Reisinger Apiaries, The Honey Store, Treasure Valley Honey & Bees)
- fresh local mint - for garnish (Purple Sage Farms, Local Farmers Market)
- Divide ingredients evenly into 4 serving dishes by layering each serving dish with 1/4 cup yogurt then 1/4 cup granola and 1/4 cup of the cut strawberries. Repeat so each dish has two layers.
- Top parfaits evenly with remaining strawberries and drizzle with local honey.
- Garnish with mint and serve immediately.
- Healthier option: Use Chobani Non-fat Plain Greek Yogurt