Cherry Berry Smoothie
A sweet and tart berry almond smoothie using Idaho cherries, seasonal berries, dairy and honey.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh seasonal berries, hulled (The Berry Ranch)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh sweet red cherries, pitted (Garret Ranches, Henggeler Packing Co., Kelley's Canyon Orchard, Northview Orchard, Ribier Gardens, Symms Fruit Ranch, Tyler's Rocky Point Orchard, Williams Fruit Ranch, Wood'n Goat Garden)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup cold milk (local dairy)
- 1 banana, peeled and quartered
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almonds
- Drizzle of local honey, to taste, if desired
- Add all ingredients to blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Garnish with shaved almonds and leftover fruit.
- Serve immediately.
- Add 1 scoop of your favorite vanilla protein powder for an extra protein boost!