- Yield: 32
- 1-Idaho Farm to Market soft white flour
- ¼-cup Idaho wheat flour
- ½-tsp baking soda
- ½-tsp salt
- ½-cup granulated Idaho sugar
- ¼-cup Idaho Amalgamated Brown Sugar
- ½-cup Idaho High Desert Butter
- ½-tsp vanilla extract
- 1- Local egg
- 1-cup Fresh Idaho cherries pitted, diced and place on towel. Pat cherries dry. (This step is important. Otherwise your cookies will turn pink!)
- ½-cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Mix white flour, wheat flour, baking soda, and salt.
In a separate bowl mix granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter, and vanilla. Mix in the egg. Gradually add flour mixture to sugar mixture and mix until fully combined.
Remove the cherry seeds and coarsely chop the cherries. Stir cherries and chocolate chips into batter mixture.
Scoop heaping tablespoons of batter onto a cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes at 375 degrees F. Enjoy!