- Prep: 10
- Cook: 15
- Serves: 1 burger
- Yield: 4
- 1 pound ground Idaho bison
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 hamburger buns
- Toppings of your choice (lettuce, tomato, cheese, etc.)
Featured Idaho Produce
Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
In a bowl, combine the bison, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
Divide the mixture into four equal portions and form each into a patty.
Grill the patties for 5-7 minutes per side, or until cooked to your desired level of doneness.
Serve the burgers on buns with your favorite toppings.