Grilled Idaho Peaches
A delicious way to enjoy Idaho peaches. Drizzle with local honey and serve with ice cream or cottage cheese for a tasty dessert!
Yield 12 halves
Prep Time 5 min
Cook Time 10 min
Total Time 15 min
- Clean grill thoroughly and spray grates with a non-stick cooking spray. Pre-heat to medium/high.
- Cut peaches in half and remove pits. Coat peach halves with a thin layer of the non-stick cooking oil.
- Place peach halves on grill flesh side down.
- Close grill lid and let cook for 5-6 minutes. Check peaches - if they are warm with dark grill marks on flesh, remove immediately. If they are cool to the touch and do not have defined grill marks, leave on for 2-4 more minutes with lid closed.
- Once cooked to desired temp and texture, remove from grill and drizzle with local honey.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Make sure the peaches are not too soft, as they will more easily stick to the grill. For best results, keep peaches in the refrigerator a few hours before grilling.
- Serve with local ice cream and drizzle with Idaho honey for an incredible dessert.
- HEALTHY OPTION - serve with cottage cheese instead of ice cream!