Watermelon Peach Salsa
Yield makes 6 servings
Prep Time 20 min
Total Time 20 min
- 1/2 cup hot pepper jelly
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cups seeded and diced fresh watermelon
- 1 cup peeled and diced fresh peaches
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Whisk together pepper jelly, lime zest and lime juice in a bowl. Stir in watermelon, peaches, basil and chives. Reserve a sprig of basil for garnish if desired.
- In a separate bowl, season tomatoes with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Combine tomatoes and watermelon mixture. Garnish with basil sprig.