- Prep: 20 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 1/2 cup hot pepper jelly- Idaho
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cups seeded and diced fresh Idaho watermelon
- 1 cup peeled and diced fresh Idaho peaches
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Idaho basil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Idaho chives
- 3 cups chopped Idaho tomatoes
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Whisk together pepper jelly, lime zest and lime juice in a bowl. Stir in watermelon, peaches, basil and chives. Reserve a sprig of basil for garnish if desired.
In a separate bowl, season tomatoes with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Combine tomatoes and watermelon mixture. Garnish with basil sprig.