BBQ Sweet Onion Gouda Slider
Adapted from Gartisan by Glanbia
- 8 oz. 80/20 ground beef
- 2 oz. diced Sweet Onion Gouda Cheese (diced about 1/2" wide)
- 2 oz. flour
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 oz. thinly sliced Sweet Onion Gouda Cheese (about 4 slices, cut big enough to cover the slider)
- BBQ sauce, personal preference
- Slider buns
- In a mixing bowl, mix together ground beef and small, diced cheese pieces until well integrated. Divide out 4, round slider patties.
- Heat oil to 350° (deep fryer preferred).
- In a separate bowl, mix flour with paprika and salt and pepper. Take onions and dredge with flour. Shake off excess flour and set aside.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, begin cooking sliders. Season with salt and pepper. Cook about 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking (this will make medium rare).
- While sliders are cooking, place this Sweet Onion Gouda Cheese slices on top. Cover for 10 seconds or until cheese is melted.
- Remove sliders from heat and place on slider bun. Drizzle BBQ sauce and place onions on top.
- Top with bun, serve and enjoy!