- 19-ounce jar caramelized onions
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 6-ounce package Chevre Idaho goat cheese
- 1 12-ounce package pepper bacon- Idaho
- 14-ounce package Idaho bleu cheese crumbles
- Fresh Idaho chives, chopped
Featured Idaho Produce
Preheat oven to 350◦. Cook bacon until crisp. Thaw and roll out one sheet of puff pastry onto a cookie sheet. Evenly spread the caramelized onions on pastry. Crumble goat cheese and spread evenly over onions. Top with bleu cheese crumbles. Finely chop bacon or grind in food processer to small crumbles and sprinkle on top of the cheeses. Bake tart for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove tart from oven and top with chopped fresh chives.