- Serves: 12
- 1/3 cup Idaho Flax Seed
- 1/2 Cup Idaho quinoa (well-rinsed)
- 1 1/3 cup Idaho Steel Cut Oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Idaho Apples cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 tsp local walnuts, toasted & chopped
- 1 container of Chobani plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 lemons
- Idaho Honey
Boise 8 cups of water, then simmer and add Idaho flaxseed (Cook for 3 minutes)
Add Idaho Quinoa, Idaho steel cut oats and salt to simmering water (simmer for 10 minutes)
Add chopped Idaho apples (simmer for another 10 minutes)
Depending on the size and juiciness of apples, you may need more liquid. Adjust by adding more water or juice.
Let cool, covered, for five minutes. Store for two weeks in the refrigerator.
Serve with Chobani yogurt, dried cherries and cranberries, walnuts, lemon zest and juice, to taste and a tsp. of Idaho honey on top.
Sprinkle with cinnamon