Grilled Sweet Corn
Savory grilled Idaho sweet corn on the cob. Enjoy as a side dish or as a meal on its own.
Prep Time 7 min
Cook Time 12 min
Total Time 19 min
- 6 ears fresh Idaho sweet corn
- 6 tbsp butter
- fresh ground black pepper
- sea salt
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high (350-400 degrees).
- Melt butter in a small sauce pan on low heat.
- Peel back corn husks (but do not remove).
- Remove the silk from each ear (leave the husk intact).
- Using a basting brush, coat each ear of corn with melted butter.
- Sprinkle freshly ground sea salt and black pepper on each ear.
- Keeping the husks peeled back, place each ear of corn directly on the grill.
- When grill marks begin to appear and kernels darken in color rotate the corn (about every 2-3 minutes).
- Cook for approximately 10-12 minutes total, rotating until each ear of corn is uniformly cooked.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- Fresh corn husks will be slightly moist and do not require soaking. However, if your corn husks are dry, it is recommended to soak the corn for 15 mins before beginning this recipe.