- 4 medium Idaho® russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (15-ounce) can HORMEL® Chili
- 1 cup shredded Idaho cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Idaho bacon cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup Idaho sour cream
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped (Available at your local Farmers Market during season)
Featured Idaho Produce
Heat oven to 400°F.
Wash and scrub potatoes; pat dry. Place potatoes on aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Rub with oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake 45 minutes or until potatoes pierce easily with a fork. Let stand 10 minutes.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, gently scoop out center of potato, leaving a ¼-inch border on bottom and sides; careful not to tear or pierce sides or bottom. Reserve potato pulp for another use.
Spoon chili into potatoes. Top with cheese and bacon bits.
Bake 10 minutes or until heated through.
Top each potato with 1 tablespoon sour cream and sprinkle with green onions.