Watermelon Feta Salad
A unique and refreshing salad using three all-Idaho ingredients.
- 1/2 Watermelon (Crawford Farms, Nielsen Brothers, Wagner Farms, Wissel Farms)
- 12 oz fresh feta cheese, diced into cubes (Ballard Cheese)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, chopped coarsely (Purple Sage Farms)
- Cut whole watermelon in half. (Set aside other half, cover with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator for enjoying later.)
- Take watermelon half, slice into wedges and then cut into 1 inch cubes. Add cubes to a large salad bowl.
- Add feta cheese and mint and toss to mix ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You may add more mint or feta to your liking.