- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 3 cups sweet cherries, pitted and halved
- 2 cups torn fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- Toasted walnuts for garnish (Optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons frozen lime juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon each chili powder, ground cumin and salt
In large serving bowl, combine ingredients for Slaw. In small saucepan, combine Dressing ingredients; heat to boil.
Pour over salad and toss gently to coat. Garnish with walnuts and serve.