Dilled Vegetable Roll-ups
A quick and easy appetizer using Idaho cream cheese and Dilly's pickled vegetables.
Yield 30 bite-size appetizers
- 1 lb thin sliced ham
- 1 8oz spreadable cream cheese, flavor variety of choice
- 1 16oz jar of Dilly's green beans or asparagus (mild or spicy)
- Evenly spread a thin layer of cream cheese on a slice of ham
- Place Dilly's green beans or asparagus spear on one end.
- Roll up the entire length of the ham slice.
- Cut into bite-size pieces securing each with a toothpick.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.