- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Serves: 4
- 1 lb. seedless Idaho table grapes, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled Idaho feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped of your choice nuts (pistachio, walnuts, almonds, etc…)
- 1/4 cup chopped rosemary (optional).
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, toss the grapes with olive oil, salt, and pepper until they are evenly coated.
Spread the grapes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
Roast the grapes for 20-25 minutes, or until they are soft and slightly caramelized.
Remove the grapes from the oven and transfer them to a serving dish.
Spread cheese on crostini, and top with roasted grapes.
Garnish with chopped nuts and rosemary. Serve warm.