Grilled Cinnamon Apple Slices
A new and tasty way to enjoy Idaho apples - hot off the grill!
Prep Time 5 min
Cook Time 10 min
Total Time 15 min
- 3-4 Idaho apples (any variety)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Idaho honey
- Preheat grill to medium
- Cut apples into 3/4 inch wedges. Brush apple slices with melted butter on both sides. Place each slice carefully on a warm grill. Grill apples approximately 3-5 minutes on each side, or until grill marks appear. Once apple slices are warm through and grilled to desired texture, remove from grill and immediately sprinkle with cinnamon. Drizzle with local honey and enjoy!
- Serve with local vanilla ice cream for a special treat or non-fat Greek yogurt for a healthy snack!