- Prep: 15
- Cook: 15 (Varies)
- Serves: 6
- 6 slices of bacon + 1 slice for crumbles
- 6 small pancakes (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 nectarine, peeled and sliced into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche
- Maple syrup, for drizzling
Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crispy. Drain on paper towels and let cool.
Prepare pancakes according to package directions.
Place a nectarine wedge on each half pancake and top with a slice of bacon.
Roll up the pancake tightly around the filling and secure with a toothpick.
Serve with a dollop of crème fraîche, bacon crumble and a drizzle of maple syrup.