Idaho Ag-Artisan 2023 Holiday Gift Guide
Ag-Artisan 2023 Holiday Gift Guide
On the lookout for distinctive Ag-Artisan gift ideas from Idaho to elevate your holiday celebrations? Search no more! Our curated Holiday Gift Guide brings you a handpicked selection of treasures from hardworking Idaho farmers, crafters, and ranchers.
This holiday season, make a choice that resonates—opt for locally sourced gifts that not only support Idaho’s economy but also guarantee a memorable experience for your loved ones. From acclaimed cheeses to irresistible chocolates and thoughtful treats for pets, our guide is a trove of perfect presents for everyone on your list.
Ready to make your holiday shopping meaningful? Explore our Ag-Artisan Holiday Gift Guide today and share the joy of Idaho-grown goodness with your nearest and dearest!
Rise and Shine
Wrap up a stress-free holiday morning with the gift of Idaho breakfast delights! After the presents under the tree are unwrapped, there’s no need to ponder over what to put on the table. With these breakfast items from Idaho producers, ensure a hassle-free and delicious start to the day, allowing everyone to savor the joy of the season without worrying about breakfast preparations.
- American Table Foods Classic Rolled Hotcake Crepe Mix
- Back Forty Farms Freeze-Dried Chicken Eggs
- Boise Berry Co Mini Jams
- Cowboy Tom’s Flapjacks
- Harvest Ridge Organics Organic Rolled Oats
- High Desert Butter
- Homemade by Dorothy Taste of Idaho Breakfast Box
- Hot Eric Honey Cacao Turmeric Honey
- Nature’s Indulgence Granola Mix
- Nora’s Family Bakery Banana Breads
- The Shed at Garrett Ranch Vanilla Peach Syrup
Fancy An idaho Smackerel?
As the holidays call us to come together, snack, and share gifts, keep the spirit local with savory delights from Idaho’s diverse offerings, all crafted with fresh, local ingredients. After all, who doesn’t want a delightful Idaho smackeral at the holiday mix and mingle affair.
- 1000 Springs Mill Organic Popping Corn
- Ballard Cheese Curd Collection
- Bigwood Bread Pumpkin Loaf
- Dilly’s Pickled Garden Jar
- Eden Creamery Gift Combos
- Handmade by Dorothy Huckleberry Pepper Jelly
- Naughty Fruit Apple Fruit Snacks
- Rocky Mountain Honey Honey for Cheese
- Roots Chips Variety Pack Potato Chips
- Shoemaker Bison Ranch Pepper Sticks
- Teton Valley Brands 4 Pack Potato Chips
- Thomas Cattle Company Original Beef Jerky
- Wagner Foods Old Fashioned Idaho Mustard
Sweets for the Sweet
Calling all sweet tooths! Idaho’s sweet options are endless and are tasty for those that are 8 or 80. Whether you’re shopping for a child, an adult, or someone in between, you’re sure to find the perfect gift of delicious candies and sweets from Idaho’s best.
- Bigwood Bread Cookies
- Cherry Hill Farms Chocolate Covered Cherries
- Cloverleaf Creamery Egg Nog Ice Cream
- Creekside Mallow Co Huckleberry Mallows
- D’arcys Bakeshoppe Pies
- Farr Candy Co 36 Count Box of Chocolates
- Farr’s Egg Nog Ice Cream
- Hudson Baking Company Cinnamon Rolls
- Idaho Candy Company Spud Bites
- Pop’s Popcorn Popcorn Canister
- Reed’s Dairy Egg Nog Ice Cream
- Snake River Creamery Small Batch Seasonal Artisan Ice Creams
- The Honey Store Honey Sticks
- Weiser Classic Candy Christmas Time Pack
Whisking Up Wonders
‘Tis the season to sweeten up the baker in your life with Idaho’s finest baking goods!
Idaho is a baker’s paradise, with a wide variety of high-quality ingredients and flours to choose from. Bakers have everything they need to create delicious and unique baked goods. A baking goods gift sourced from Idaho producers and artisans will be both tasty and memorable.
- Blue Hen Cookies Shortbread Kits
- Farm To Market Grains
- Happy Day Brands Rolled Oats
- Harvest Ridge Organics
- Hillside Grain Pastry Flour
- Macy’s Apples & Hives Extracts and Infused Sugars
- Owyhee Produce 100% Pure (Food Grade) Mint Oil
- Reverie Farm Herbal Culinary Gift Tin
- Teff Ivory Flour
- White Satin Sugar/Amalgamated Sugar
- 1,000 Springs Mill Specialty Flour
Tails of Joy
Is there a four-legged, furry friend in your family? These Idaho pet treats will make your furry friends wag their tails in delight, and they make perfect stocking stuffers for those who have pets if you don’t.
For the Holiday Table
From the zing of artisan crafted cranberry sauce to the comfort of savory broths, it’s the little touches that make holiday meals memorable. Here are a few ideas that will satiate the ag-artisan enthusiast on your gift giving list!
Grillin’ and Cookin’
We’ve rounded up a list of not-to-be-missed accoutrement for the grill master on your list! Idaho is known for its quality meats and it’s even been said that we do know how to throw a pretty darn good barbeque! So, from sauces and spices to Idaho-grown wood chips, these are the things that will keep your grill master sizzling all year long. If you’re looking for meat, check out our Holiday Farm-Raised Meat Guide.
Holiday farm-raised meat guide
It would not be the Ag-Artisan gift guide without a feature on the best farm-raised Idaho meats! Idaho farmers, ranchers, and producers provide premium meats for your special occasions and family celebrations. Check out our Holiday Farm-Raised Meat Guide to find a family dinner centerpiece while supporting Idaho agriculture
A Bowl of Idaho
Hearty soup on a cold winter day is always a special treat and actually makes a perfect ag-artisan gift for those near and far! The selections below are not only tasty, but can easily be shipped to out-of-state loved ones hankering for a taste of “Idahome.”
A Wellness Wonderland
Whether it’s a soothing herbal infusion, a fragrant bath indulgence, or a healthful treat, these wellness gems make for perfect gifts that radiate holiday cheer. Elevate the spirit of giving with the goodness of Idaho, ensuring that this season is not just about presents but also about the gift of well-deserved self-care.
- American Ostrich Farm Handcrafted Ostrich Oil Soap
- Bitterroot Botanicals Elderberry Syrup
- Colling’s Family Farm Goat Milk Lip Balm
- Hen and Hare Microfarm Cuticle Salve
- K&L Farms Tallow Chapstick
- Macy’s Apples & Hives Beeswax Lip Balm
- Red Chair Lavender Pleasant Dreams Mist
- Vitalize Juice Cold-Pressed Smoothies
A Cozy Home
Idaho’s agriculture is so diverse, and we often don’t think about the useful (and cool!) household items we can give our friends and family. Whether you’re shopping for a plant lover, a knitter, or a fiber crafter, infuse their space with the cozy charm of handmade and farm-crafted gifts. From the comforting glow of beeswax candles to the practicality of reusable beeswax food wraps. From the simplicity of Idaho-made plant elixirs to the promise of thriving gardens with locally propagated seeds and indoor grow kits, this list is a source of inspiration for helping your loved ones nestle into their cozy homes for the winter.
- KozGro Organics Plant Elixir
- Lucky Four Farms Fingering Yarn
- Lucky Four Farms Dryer Balls
- Macy’s Apples & Hives Beeswax Resusable Wraps/Bowl Covers
- Macy’s Apples & Hives Beeswax Candles
- Mellifera Premium Icelandic Sheep Fleece
- Snake River Seed Co-Op Idaho-propagated Seed
- Ten Blue Bird Acres Microgreen Grow Kit
A Toast to 2024
From rich wines to locally crafted beer and cider, these beverages bring a unique touch to the season’s festivities. Share the joy with friends and family by presenting them with everything they need to stock the bar and make holiday gatherings even merrier — fine Idaho wine, ciders, craft beer, spirits, bitters and shrubs, kombuchas, and drinking vinegars.
- 3 Horse Ranch Vineyards 3 Bottle Set
- 3100 Cellars Idaho Sparkling Wine
- 44 North Potato Vodka
- Bitner Vineyards Wines
- Free Spirit Alcohol free mocktails, shrubs and drinking vinegars
- Huston Vineyards A Christmas to Remember Pak
- Idaho Kombucha
- Idaho’s Breweries
- Indian Creek Winery Wines
- Lindsay Creek Vineyards Wines
- Sawtooth Winery Instant Mimosa Gift Set
- Ste Chapelle Love Idaho Wines
- Warn Reserve Cocktail Co Winter Variety Bitters